Wine Tasting - Moscato

Name: Yosemite Road Vineyards

Variety: Moscato

Region: California

Country: USA

Year: 2021

Price: $10


Winery Review: Fruity and sweet. Defintely worth pairing with foods. Affordable!


Wine Folly: ( I couldn't find Moscato in Wine Folly, but I found it online so no page number). The online source mentions notes of lemon, orange, pear, orange blossom, and honey suckle. I wasn't getting much of a citrus note in this wine, however it was very sweet, likely coming from the honey suckle. 


My Review: Like the Reisling I drank this week, I also enjoyed this wine outside on a sunny day. This wine had been chilled before being served which helped me enjoy the crisp wine on a warm and sunny day. This wine had an overwhelming sweet flavor to me which is why I only enjoyed one glass of this wine. I wasn't able to get many other flavor profiles due to this. This brand of Moscato was not my favorite, however, since it is such a popular wine, I hope to try the wine from different vineyards to expand my knowledge of this wine. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wine Dinner 3rd Period